Be a beautiful (strawberry banana) muffin in a world of cupcakes.
I have been on a bit of a muffin kick these days. They’re so easy and store really nicely, which makes them perfect for busy days. I just toss extra in the freezer! These Strawberry Banana Muffins were super fun to make and tasted very ~healthy. They were equally as good as the Vanilla Blueberry Muffins! The original dairy-full banana muffin recipe can be found on Genius Kitchen, but I obviously tweaked it. Let me know what you think – these muffins are perfect for spring!
- Preheat oven to 375F, and smash the bananas if you haven't already. Line the cupcake trays with cupcake tins.
- Combine the sugar, oil, and eggs.
- Stir in bananas and vanilla.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt into a separate bowl. Add this mixture into the wet mixture. Then, stir in the strawberries lightly.
- Pour equal amounts of batter into each tin. Bake for 15-20 minutes, checking the center with a toothpick at 15 minutes.
- Once they're done, immediately remove them from the pan so they don't continue to cook. That's it!