My nana mastered dairy free banana bread last year when she lived with my family. She made a loaf once a week and I ate it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Luckily, this banana bread is so simple and is a great way to put overripe bananas to good use. My roommates and I often forget to finish our bananas, so I toss them in the freezer to have for the next time I make dairy free banana bread. It’s a crowd pleaser – I hope ya like it!
Follow me on Insta!
All sorrows are less with bread. – Miguel de Cervantes
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Folder in the bananas and melted dairy free butter.
- Add the eggs and almond milk. Mix everything well, and fold in the nuts, etc. if you would like.
- Pour into greased pan and bake for 55-60 minutes. Stick a knife in the top and if it comes out dry, then you're good!