This was a delicious take on a favorite salad of mine from a local restaurant that serves a pear and beet salad in the fall. The pecans added some crunch and the dried cranberries on top made for an amazing addition!
- Large bag of 50/50 spring mix & spinach
- 3 Anjou pears, chopped into quarters
- 1 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 6 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sprinkle of salt
- Wash and dry the greens and chop the pears.
- Tosh the greens and pears together, and garnish with cranberries and pecans.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients together and pour on top. Toss everything together, and viola!