Hey! This post is here now.
There has never been a sadness that can’t be cured by breakfast food.Ron Swanson
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, but I find myself eating the same avocado, egg, and red pepper breakfast sandwich. I made these Sunday morning they were delicious!
- 3 (or more!) russet potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- Dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp paprika
- Olive oil, use your judgement
- Sea salt and pepper
- Literally just mix everything together. Lay it out on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Heat oven to 475F and cook for 20 minutes. Mix it around every 7/8 minutes to avoid burning.