Life is too short to eat just one cookie….
It’s December, aka the best excuse to eat Christmas cookies daily. Over the next few weeks I will be posting my favorite dairy-free cookie recipes for y’all to try and maybe bring to your gift swaps or whatever. If you’re looking for a simple dairy free sugar cookie to decorate, here ya go!
- 1 1/2 cups dairy free butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 heaping cups of flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp salt
- Mix together butter and sugar until creamy, then beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt.
- CHILL DOUGH FOR 30 MINUTES
- Preheat oven to 400F. Roll out dough and cut cookies into whatever shapes your heart desires.
- Bake 6-8 minutes and let cool before removing from pan/decorating. (Otherwise the frosting will melt everywhere. I speak from experience.)