“Spread S’more love!”
As a self-proclaimed marshmallow addict, I had to try this recipe once I saw the dairy-full version on Facebook. I swapped out all of the ingredients and made the best frozen dessert I’ve ever had in my life. (Not to be dramatic or anything)
- 2 bags vanilla mini marshmallows
- 2 pints So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Vanilla Bean ice cream (Any dairy free vanilla bean would work though!)
- 2 bags dark chocolate baking chunks (I used Whole Foods brand, but any dark chocolate is fine)
- 1 box graham crackers
- Dump out a bag and a half of mini marshmallows onto a cookie sheet and broil them on high for a few minutes in the oven.
- Grab a big bowl and scoop the ice cream into it. Stir it to soften it up, and mix in the broiled (and golden… yum) marshmallows. The mixture should be soft enough to the spread out over a cookie sheet. (I only covered half a cookie sheet because I didn’t want to make more than 2 pints worth of ice cream. 4 pints would have filled the pan)
- Pop the cookie sheet into the freezer for 30 minutes. Once it’s hardened a bit, cut squares the size of graham crackers out of the pan and stick a cracker to both sides. Lay out the squares onto the pan again, this time spaced out. Put back in the freezer for 30 min to an hour (or however long you want)
- Meanwhile, get ready to melt the dark chocolate. Right before you remove the pops from the freezer, lay out a fresh cookie sheet with some parchment paper and get ready to dip the pops in chocolate halfway. I had extra chocolate so I drizzled it on top. Once they’re all dipped, put the sheet in the freezer for a few minutes just to harden the chocolate, and taa-daa! All done!