“What do you call a fake noodle?” “An impasta.”
I made this for lunch last week with a side corn salsa (see snack menu!) and it was SO good. It was quick, too!
INGREDIENTS: (feeds 3-4, or just 1 and save the leftovers!)
- 2 cups cooked pasta (I used penne)
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach leaves
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, cut into strips
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- 2 Tbs Kraft Catalina salad dressing (any tomato based dressing would work
- Toss pasta with spinach, chicken, tomatoes, and cucumbers.
- Add the dressing and mix well. That’s it!